Thursday, July 03, 2008

home...

there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed after a wonderful trip to visit friends and family! I think I officially exhausted my annual need for "retail therapy" (ok, maybe not my annual need, but at least a month or so!) and made some great finds at the flea market. I got some great antique ceiling tins to use in my kitchen as wall art, that was my major find for the week, others were smaller more luxury for myself items that were just nice little finds too...
i realized how much i miss nashville and i think my goal is to be back there some day, but for now i am content knowing my "family" is always there to pick up right where i left off whenever that time finally comes...
i love you michelle, cece, patty, lisa, ridley & lisa, deb, and the new friends i met while i was there...thanks for making my vacation a memorable one!

No comments: