Monday, July 21, 2008

the kitchen!










ok, i have to brag on myself since i am so proud i did this all by myself (well almost, thanks michelle the tile guru for teaching me to tile!) but the rest, the painting, chair covering, valance, painting, and more painting, and the wall art are all me!!!
the photos are a little dark, i still haven't mastered this new camera, but the walls are a very warm latte brown and a calming robin's egg blue, and the tile is stone - the iron dining chairs i did in blue fabric that has a little brown and cream in it and the valance is a perfect stripe with an awesome fun trim - most importantly, it's all done!!!
the kitchen and dining area are all connected so you can see below this is the dining area with that cool wall art i mentioned before where i put all the antique ceiling tiles! it's so beautiful (if i do say so myself, and i do!!!) above the cabinets is my collection of aqua and white antique mccoy pottery and other antiques - i love it!

No comments: