Thursday, November 05, 2009

thankful...

well like i said before practicing gratitude changes one's perspective...
when you are thankful for what you have, the "things" that you lack don't seem quite as important....here's my thankful list for the day,
so far:



my POOH!
coffee
the Yankees won!
strawberry - kiwi yogurt
forgiveness
smooch, the 'adopted' kitty
that we made it through October with $14 to spare
computers & the internet
my friend Brenda
creativity
laundry - it means i have clothes to wear
Pastor Russ and SCC
facebook - so nice to be able to be connected to all my friends everywhere
this beautiful day!
still blessed from my free meal from Sunday at Buca di Beppo
life:beautiful magazine
faithful renters
God always providing, and He really does love me THAT much!
maria, the home health aide, she rocks.
sleep :)
diapers that don't leak
hugs and kisses
Chad is at Salvation Army rehab now...
mom laughing, at the right things...


and so much more...




No comments: