Tuesday, November 16, 2010

what's next?

lately I've been wondering "What's Next?"  At least in terms of what will I do when this phase of caring for the folks is over...I've been researching businesses, I like the bags I sell and love the fundraisers to the schools so that is a definite option.  Another thing I've always liked was Consignment Sales - not a storefront but a seasonal sale of kids clothes or home furnishings;  I met a couple ladies when I lived in Nashville that hold both, they started out in their garage with kid's clothing and now have a HUGE sale twice a year, franchises of their plan and a furnishings sale...I've always been iterested in the business and that always comes to mind when I start "planning" for the next phase...I can do it anywhere, and it's a great concept - I would like to have a "non-profit" charity side to my biz...maybe something in conjunction with Soles for Souls or something like that, some kind of practical, hands-on, offering of Christ's love.. who knows...just brainstorming...oh, here's a shout out and a link to my Nashville inspirations:  http://www.encoresandmore.com/

No comments: